Buy the home of your dreams in one of the fastest developing areas of the 11th district, in the Metrodom River residential park!
And with our special offer, this dream can be even more attractive, because if you buy a home in Metrodom River now, you will receive a parking space. If you choose scheduled payment, you can get an additional discount with a minimum value of HUF 2.5 million.
* As a general rule, 10% of the purchase price is payable at the time of signing the contract and the remaining 90% is payable after the occupancy permit has been issued. If you choose a phased payment schedule, 50% of the purchase price is payable at the time of signing the contract and the remaining 50% when the occupancy permit is issued.